Nuffnang Ads

Sunday 5 May 2013

Malaysia General Election 13 - Penang

I Proud Because i am involved in Malaysia General Election 13. As a responsible Malaysian i had register myself will in on 21 year old...... keep on waiting till today 0505. In This GE 13 obviously can see Malaysian had stood up and said on their part. i really can feel the unity of all races in Penang.

Found out that Google so supportive on Malaysia General Election ^^

8.00am at Li Teik B Maccullum Penang.  

My dear is waiting her turn to cast her vote.

Hundred of people was waiting their turn to cast vote. 
(Good to saw Malaysian is doing their duty) 

My turn to cast vote.

The Crowd even greater here !!!!!!!!

As responsible Malaysian We had done our part had you ?

Overall i feel proud to involve in this General election well i finally had done my duty as Malaysian. Greats experienced !!!!! Love Malaysia as you love yourself make the wise choice !!!
       

No comments:

Post a Comment