Nuffnang Ads

Saturday 1 June 2013

Penang Queenbay malls - Canton-I Restaurants "香港粥面家"

Canton-I Restaurants Queenbay Mall was an Typical Hong Kong Style restaurants. Well Today we having our lunch here after few year never back this place. Previously we had kinda bad review regarding this Canton-I Restaurant because thier Food quality as well their services.

Canton-I Restaurants Queenbay Mall G Floor.

Canton-I Restaurants Queenbay Mall G Floor.

Interior of the restaurants.

Their famous Wan tan mee ^^ Cost RM 13.80

This Egg tatt Really Nice ^^ Cost RM 3.80

Wan Tan Mee anyone ? ^^

This is  my Wan Tan Mee + shui Kao~~ Cost RM 13.80

This really Funny Food ^^ Egg York Layer Cake Cost RM 5.60

Char Sao Pau Cost RM 4.80

Well This is the Kitchen of Canton-I Restaurants Queenbay Mall.

Overall Canton-I Restaurants Queenbay Mall G Floor have improvement on their Snack But not the Wan Tan Me. Personally Feel their Mee was never mixed with their Soup But their Wan tan Really taste good. Their Egg tatt & Char Sao Pau was really nice ^^  

Operation Hours (Open Daily)
Monday - Friday 11:00 - 22:00
Saturday - Sunday & Public Holiday 10:30 - 22:00

Location : GF -12&13 Queenbay Mall 
Contact  : 604 645 6688 (http://www.canton-i.com/)

No comments:

Post a Comment