Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 20 August 2013

Penang PLUS Highway Juru Tol - Pestron Station Smart Tag

Today was having a quick search on the smart tag that previous have out of stock..... They still out of stock while i make my visit toward the PLUS office besides the Penang Bridge.... They given me few contact to check for the Smart Tag statue.... I had contacted the Juru Tol Office & Sungai Dua Tol Office both of they was saying they are out of stock... and not sure when is the replenish date. Well this guys in the photo tell me... faster go to the Petron Petrol station which located on PLUS Highway... they might have some left over...... Instantly i drove my car toward the Petron station which located near Auto for buyign this Smart Tag. Well I get to bought teh smart tag with the cost of RM 120..... ^^ If anyone wanna buy the Smart Tag... you can consider to go PLUS Highway Petron station... they still have a lots left over stock ^^
  
Thank to this guy ^^

My Smart tag ^^

Operation Hours : 08:30 - 18:00 (Open Daily)
Location             :  Besides Penang Bridge "Butterwort Side"

No comments:

Post a Comment