Nuffnang Ads

Sunday 24 November 2013

Penang Queensbay Mall - Canton-I Restaurant "香港粥麵家"

After Few year dear and me decided to go back this Canton-I Restaurant "香港粥麵家" Queensbay Mall. As our's last experience on this restaurant the food quality was really bad and the services was not really good. Today we went over this Canton-I Restaurant "香港粥麵家" again on the food especially on their snacks. This Round dear and me had different thought on this restaurant.... The Dim Sum like Char Siew Pau was taste really great ^^ The Prawn Wan Tan Mee was taste mild but overall still taste good !!! The Waitress services had increase to normal..... anyhow better then bad lolx~~~` 

Around Canton-I Restaurant "香港粥麵家"

Around Canton-I Restaurant "香港粥麵家"

Dear ^^ 

Canton-I Restaurant "香港粥麵家" Food Menu 

Canton-I Restaurant "香港粥麵家" Food Menu 

Around Canton-I Restaurant "香港粥麵家"

Around Canton-I Restaurant "香港粥麵家"

Around Canton-I Restaurant "香港粥麵家"

Our's Food ^^

Operation Hours : 10:00 - 22:00 (Open Daily)
Location             : Ground floor Queensbay Mall

No comments:

Post a Comment