Nuffnang Ads

Monday 23 December 2013

Penang Bayan Lepas Traffic - walk about 2.5 KM on my on feet

Alots People was said People traffic was horrible..... Before today personally i was not really feet that as i was always on my own vehicle at least on pass 10 year. Well Today i need to collect my car at Agards Tinted center which located at i-Avenue Bayan Lepas. I plan to give a try on this 2.5KM walking from my company toward the Tinted center. Seriously i was experienced the busy traffic which i on my journey toward the destination. The Traffic here was really busy.... there was no proper pedestrian road will i got to walk slide to left inside the road to avoid any unwanted incident happens on me. it took me around 20 minute time to reach the destination with the heavy laptop beg. ^^ (This Photo was arranged backwards)    

The Destination ^^

On My Way !!!

On My Way !!!

On My Way !!!

On My Way !!!

On My Way !!!

On My Way !!!

On My Way !!!

On My Way !!!

On My Way !!!

On My Way !!!

On My Way !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment