Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 25 February 2014

Penang Queensbay Mall - Nandos Cafe

Tonight Dear and me having our's dinner at this Nandos outlets again. Well this round dear and me was planning to call out different side line we normally order ^^. They customer here kinda alots compare other days. Overall Dear and me feel that the Mediterranean Rice, Potato Wedges & Coleslaw was the best side dish you can order in nandos..... all this was based on personal prefer...... But serious after few round you have your's dinner here..... you will found that all kind of side dish was kinda Bored. We guess is time for nandos to added in some new Side dishes ^^   

Around Queensbay Mall Nandos Cafe


Around Queensbay Mall Nandos Cafe

Potato Wedges + Chips~~~

The Bread + Potato Wedges~~~

Operation Hours : 10:00 - 22:00 (Open Daily)
Location             : Lower Ground, Queensbay Mall 
Contact              : http://www.nandos.com.my/nandos_my/

No comments:

Post a Comment