Nuffnang Ads

Saturday 22 March 2014

Penang Pantai Jerejak - Bay Avenue My Voice Cafe & Studio

Today Dear and me finally decided go back to this My Voice Cafe & Studio again after the crowd previously.Well My Voice Cafe & Studio was having same crowd as previous. The Management of My Voice Cafe & Studio have great sitting arrangement on head court. Well there was a few of favor that can be choose for your's ramen choice. The Taste was kinda great although the Bowl was so huge. The Most Famous of this My Voice Cafe & Studio the Bowl... They divided to 2 people till 5 People. Dear and me was having 2 People Big Bowl....Check the Photo ^^ An this had became a great trensy around Penang Island.   

Our's Drink ^^ 

Dear and me^^ 

This was our's Bowl ^^ 

Our's selfie again ^^ 

Operation Hours : 12:00 - 23:00 (Open Daily)
Location            : C-5-1, Lorong Bayan Indah 3, Bayan Lepas Peanang
Contact             : 604 645 5100 (www.voicecafe1.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment