Nuffnang Ads

Monday 19 May 2014

Penang Butterworth Raja Uda Tom Yam - No Signboard (光华小学旁边)

Tonight dear and me came to this Raja Uda Tom Yam again... Dont know how many ten time dear and me was visiting here. The Fish fillet was the best addon item that attracted dear and me visited here repeatedly ^^ But the bad part of this stall was their pricing was kinda unstable. Dear and me try make few experiment before as we came back here in same week and we take same addon item but the price can different from RM 16 to RM 24.   
Around Raja Uda Tom Yam


Food Variety that you can addon. 

Around Raja Uda Tom Yam

The Best Drink that you must order long waiting 

Ours Tom Yam Maggi Tonight Cost RM18.00

Operation Hours : 17:30 - 02:00 (Closed on Wednesday)
Contact : 012-479 0283 (The Boss give me her contact for confirmation on their operation on next visit)

No comments:

Post a Comment