Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 5 August 2014

Penang Georgetown - 1st Avenue Mall Red Box karaoka Birthday Pre-celebration

Tonight i was planning to have the Pre-Birthday celebration at red box 1st Avenue. Had been awhile dear and me did not came over here for ours leisure :) Well as usual dear and me can enjoy the buffet dinner here plus ours singing session :).. Dear and me a bits disappointed with the variety of food here. Seriously hope Red Box will improve their food variety here to capture back their customer appetite :) As dear and me found that the Red Box KTV had very minimum customer here tonight. Happy Birthday in advance to my dear first :) Love you.  

Around 1st Avenue Mall Red Box karaoka

Dear was enjoying her Singing lolx

Ours food of the night :) 

Ours food of the night :) 

Operation time  : 11:00 - 01:00 (Different session different Price)
Located            : Level 8, 1st Avenue Mall
Contact            : 604 263 2922 (http://www.redbox.com.my/redbox/com_outlet_ave.asp)

No comments:

Post a Comment