Nuffnang Ads

Friday 5 September 2014

Penang Georgetown - My Nyonya Favourte Cafe

Today I been introduce by my friend to taste up the newly open My Nyonya Favourite cafe which located right opposite the Sentral College Penang. This restaurant was renovated from old shoplots. Although this cafe is compact but you can try all all kind of fusion food here. The peach tea is a must order beverage here as you really can taste the peach fruit in the drink :)..... Overall i found that the food here was good to try..... The problem was the car parking here.   

Around My Nyonya Favourte Cafe 

My Nyonya Favourte Cafe Food Menu

Both is peach Tea... lolx... But ~~~~

My Food :)

Operation Hours (Closed on Thursday)
Lunch 11:30 - 15:00
Dinner 18:00 - 21:00

Location             : Right opposite Sentral College Penang
Contact               : 017 466 2036 & 604 2626 696 (https://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Nyonya-Favourites/787153224639818)

No comments:

Post a Comment