Nuffnang Ads

Monday 29 September 2014

Penang One World - The One Terrace Plus Lily Kitchen Restaurant

This was the first time dear and me visited the lily kitchen restaurant which located at The One Terrace Plus. Talking about vegetarian dear and me was the super fan for the lily kitchen Georgetown outlets. Where dear and me found out that the Curry noodle, Wan Tan Noodle, Jawa Noodle and others set dish was our top choice of order :).  This outlets was so crowded today as it is the vegetarian week for taorism believe. Well dear and me had order the Vietnamese Roll & Jawa mee to benchmark  the outlets here. Overall dear and me feel that the Georgetown Outlets was always the best but need to consider the car parking there :)  

Around The One Terrace Plus Lily Kitchen Restaurant 

Vietnamese Roll 

Jawa mee noodle 

Operation Hours : 11:00 - 22:00 (Open Daily)
Location              : Onew World, The One Terrace Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment