Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 7 October 2014

Penang Burmah Road - Pulau Tikus Wet Market Food Court

Today dear and me having ours food hunting at wet market food court again. Today dear and me had order 3 dish from different stall. The Char Koay Teow seen famous here as they owner requested we delivery the food ourself here.  The indian noodle was a bits out today as compare previous visitation. Well the disappointed was the porridge stall... although dear and me had great review on this stall today dear and me waited more then 30 minute only can enjoy the chicken porridge as the offer was forgotten by the owner. Overall dear and me still kinda like the food court here but the car parking still that limited.    
The Chicken porridge stall :) Cost RM 5.00

Char Koay Teow Cost RM 5.00

Large Indian Noodle

Operation Hours : 18:00 - 23:00 (Open Daily)
Location              : Wet Market Pulau Tikus  

No comments:

Post a Comment