Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday 22 October 2014

Penang Georgetown - Burmah Road LAD Hair Salon

Dear and me was having hair cut at LAD Hair Salon which located at Burmah Road. To be exact the LAD hair Salon was located same roll and few block always from SJK Union primary School. It was always crowded here according from dear brother.... Yes i waited for more then 1 hour only reach my turn to had my hair cut. Overall i quick satiety with the hair cut style here but the car park was really limited here.    

I been serve this tea as complimentary :)

The LAD Hair Salon Prices

Around Burmah Road LAD Hair Salon 

Dear and me :)

Operation Hours : 10:00 - 19:00 (Open Daily)
Location              : 221C, Jalan Burmah
Contact               : http://www.cactusfabulousfit.com/lad-hair-salon.html

No comments:

Post a Comment