Nuffnang Ads

Thursday 30 April 2015

Penang Ayer Itam - KFC Greenlane 24 Hour

Today dear and me plan to revisit back this KFC Green lane outlets where usually that crowded on dinner time. Yes as expected the restaurant was kinda crowded and we hardly get car parking here. the cashier here was kinda slow a quick check my order was responded more then 3 minute. 

Seriously feel that the cashier here need more mind set training as i wanna get small change like 20 sen & 10 sen in my beg... i paying RM 25.55 and my cost of food was RM 21.75 . The Cashier stunt and look and me as she claim i not paying the RM 0.75 exact amount and return me the 50 sen LoL. Even i explain she responded "Sir, I Kerja sebagai casheir i Tau lah macam mana nak kira LoL". Sad when seeing those people resist to stand at different angle to look at the situation. 

Around KFC Greenlane 24 Hour

Around KFC Greenlane 24 Hour

Around KFC Greenlane 24 Hour

Around KFC Greenlane 24 Hour

Around KFC Greenlane 24 Hour

Around KFC Greenlane 24 Hour

Operation Hours : 24 Hours 7 day a week
Location             : 10 -A Jalan Masjid Negeri Penang
Contact               : http://www.kfc.com.my/store-locator/?name=&twentyfour_hours=on

No comments:

Post a Comment