Nuffnang Ads

Sunday 21 June 2015

Kuala Lumpur Petaling Jaya - IKEA Damansara cafe

Good morning from IKEAN Damansara Cafe..... today dear and me plan to shop some of Home furniture for our new home :) Right before we start our shopping dear and me plan to visit the Famous meat ball stall at IKEA Damansara Cafe Level 2. It is not so crowded on this time.... therefore dear and me can easy purchase two plate of Meatball to enjoy :) It is our all time favour and we will be back for next time :)  Dear and me had quote this Meatball as MUST TRY at IKEA Damansara :) 

Around IKEA Damansara cafe

Around IKEA Damansara cafe

Around IKEA Damansara cafe

Around IKEA Damansara cafe

The Famous Meatball :)

2 plate of meatball :)

Around IKEA Damansara cafe

Around IKEA Damansara cafe

Operation Hours : 09:30 - 23:00 (Open Daily)
Location : 2 Jalan PJU 7/2 Mutiara Damansara, Petaling Jaya
Contact : +603 7952 7575 (http://www.ikea.com/my/en/)

No comments:

Post a Comment