Nuffnang Ads

Thursday 18 June 2015

Penang Bayan Lepas - Penang International Airport McDonald Cafe

Right before we begin the business from Penang International Airport toward Singapore. I decided to had a smooth coffee at McDonald Cafe. It had became my habit to had breakfast meal at Penang International Airport McDonald Cafe right before i leave here. Recently i found out i had became coffee addicted :) Coffee no longer became my boosting drink it had became my relaxing drink LoL.

Recently i had became Coffee Addicted 

Around Penang International Airport McDonald Cafe

Around Penang International Airport McDonald Cafe

Operation Hours : 24 hour 7 day a week 
Location : Level 1, Around Penang International Airport  
Contact : http://www.mcdonalds.com.my/locateus

No comments:

Post a Comment