Nuffnang Ads

Thursday 18 June 2015

Singapore Tanah Merah - Tanah Merah MRT

Tanah Merah MRT always my intersection point from Changi airport toward to town area in Singapore. Some reader always as me why i not consider to take taxi.... it is so convenience in Singapore. Well I said indeed taxi is very convenience but you cannot really feel what the local feel when you in Taxi. In MRT you can enjoy the view and also observed the local behaviour before you reaching your destination. Beside that you can enjoy the high angle view before you get down to the street and walk. Yes In any near future when dear and me stay in Singapore i think we will using the public transport such as bus to our destination to be like the local :)   

Around Tanah Merah MRT 

Around Tanah Merah MRT 

This might be a great chances for me to involve in Investment

Operation Hours : 06:00 - 23:30 (Open Daily)
Location : Tanah Merah MRT
Contact : https://www.smrt.com.sg/

No comments:

Post a Comment