Nuffnang Ads

Monday 21 December 2015

Singapore Kallang Sector - GD Express Center

I plan to do some shipment From Singapore to Penang. Well GD Express always win my heart as previous the shipment from Xiaomi was through this carries company ... it took only 2 day to reach my hand. As usual i will be expected the same services i got it last time. Yes I post my shipment on 1:15pm... next day 1:06pm already reaching my destination in Butterworth Penang. There is only one center in Singapore where is right opposite my current office. There is a glass down right infront the entrance. You are request to go in take the left turn on the office. When i arrived here there is only 3 malays lady on their work. You can simply let their know you motifs they will assign you to the right person. 


Around GD Express Center 

Around GD Express Center 

Around GD Express Center 

Operation Hours : 09:00 - 17:30 (Open daily)
Location : Kallang Sector (Behind Siemen)
Contact : http://www.gdexpress.com/singapore/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment