Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 8 March 2016

Singapore Dahkota MRT - Old Airport Road Food Court

After a while dear and me had back to Old Airport Road Food Court again. Tonight we plan to had the char koay teow food hunting again :) I had order the white Char Koay Teow but the chef had cook the black one..... the cashier asking me can i compromise take the black one... But i said "No, I would like to White char koay teow tonight" The Lady turn her face dark and cover the black colour Char Koay Teow with another plate. Well I got my white Char Koay Teow after 5 minute. Dear had order the special tomato noodle.... from the Wan Tan Mee stall. The Wan Tan Mee do include a name card to her as promotion of their Stall can be franchise. Overall dear and me still feel satiety with the food here and we will be back again.  

Around Old Airport Road Food Court 

Around Old Airport Road Food Court 

Around Old Airport Road Food Court 

Around Old Airport Road Food Court 

Around Old Airport Road Food Court 

Around Old Airport Road Food Court 

Around Old Airport Road Food Court 

Around Old Airport Road Food Court 

Operation Hours :17:00 - 23:00 (open Daily)
Location : Exit B on Dahkota MRT Station and walk for 5 minute cross over the first traffic light on your left.

No comments:

Post a Comment