Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 7 June 2016

Singapore Tampines MRT - Century Square Mall Popeyes Restaurant

Today dear and me visited back the Century Square Mall Popeyes Restaurant. After dear and me shifted to Singapore we found out that Popeyes restaurant served the best fast food. A specially their ice cream after the first try dear and me had addicted toward it. Tonight dear and me had order the set meal come with 2pcs of chicken..... per set it cost $ 7.90. The fried chicken here tast softed compare with KFC, McDonald, Texas Chicken. Dear and me had quote Popeyes fast food as MUST TRY in Singapore.

Around Century Square Mall Popeyes Restaurant

Around Century Square Mall Popeyes Restaurant

Around Century Square Mall Popeyes Restaurant

Our Favourite ;)

Operation Hours : 10:30 - 22:00 (Open Daily)  
Location : #05-14 Century Square Mall   
Contact : +65 6789 8091 (http://www.popeyes.com.sg/)

No comments:

Post a Comment